In this 2 hour workshop you will learn how to write and set your intentions into your very own hand poured candle. All of the supplies you will need are included. We will be using eco friendly wax, fragrance, and wicks similar to our standard candle line that you know and love. Light refreshments provided.
Workshop & Studio Guidelines :
• We will guide you safely through the art of candle making and how to write intentions that you want to set forth into the universe.
• This is a safe space for EVERYONE. Our studio is a place of open dialogue, friendship, healing, and acceptance. Come as you are and respect others.
• Staff will be participating in daily health screenings. If an employee falls ill or has been exposed to COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work and the studio will be deep cleaned.
• The studio will be deep cleaned daily and high-traffic surfaces will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
• Everyone is required to wear masks inside of our studio and within all areas of the building.
• Single use products will be used where applicable.
• We may take some photographs and/video of you (the participant) during the workshop that may be used for future marketing and promotional purposes.
• Please be sure to arrive about 15 minutes before your class time to sign your waiver and get settled in. We recommend utilizing a ride share service or SEPTA or arriving early to find street parking. We have curated a beautiful experience and we want to make sure everyone enjoys themselves fully. Late attendees may be denied entry.
• Tickets are non-refundable. If you feel ill or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you contact us to reschedule for a later date.
• There are sanitization stations located inside and outside our studio. Please use them to help prevent the spread of germs.
• Upon entering, please wait to be checked in where you will sign a liability waiver.
• Candle making includes handling hot wax and fragrance oils, all workshop attendees must be 18 or older and MUST sign a liability waiver to participate.
By purchasing a ticket to this workshop you agree to the terms above.
12th Glow Wellness Studio & Shoppe
Located inside the BOK Building at 1901 S 9th St, Ste 206 Philadelphia, PA 19148.
There is limited 2 hour and free parking in the neighborhood. It is highly recommended to arrive early to find parking or to utilize a ride share service. Easily accessible by multiple SEPTA bus routes and walkable from the SEPTA Snyder Station. We are an ADA accessible space with a ramp entrance on Mifflin St.