Intention Candle Workshop
September 18 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
In this 2 hour workshop you will learn how to write and set your intentions into your very own hand poured candle. All of the supplies you will need are included. We will be using eco friendly wax, fragrance, and wicks similar to our standard candle line that you know and love. Light refreshments provided.
• We will guide you safely through the art of candle making and how to write intentions that you want to set forth into the universe.
• This is a safe space for EVERYONE. Our studio is a place of open dialogue, friendship, healing, and acceptance. Come as you are and respect others.
• Staff will be participating in daily health screenings. If an employee falls ill or has been exposed to COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work and the studio will be deep cleaned.
• The studio will be deep cleaned daily and high-traffic surfaces will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
• Everyone is required to wear masks inside of our studio and within all areas of the building.
• Single use products will be used where applicable.
• We may take some photographs and/video of you (the participant) during the workshop that may be used for future marketing and promotional purposes.
• Please be sure to arrive about 15 minutes before your class time to sign your waiver and get settled in. We recommend utilizing a ride share service or SEPTA or arriving early to find street parking. We have curated a beautiful experience and we want to make sure everyone enjoys themselves fully. Late attendees may be denied entry.
• Tickets are non-refundable. If you feel ill or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you contact us to reschedule for a later date.